The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are three guys at the bog.... Frank looks knowledgable (and is) Matt looks almost like a deer in the headlights... And Capes ego precedes him.

Thunder_Chicken said:
By process of elimination, the dude busting his ass brewing and changing kegs must have been Cape. A moderate ego is fine. Just don't get cocky Cape.

He can't help getting cocky, forgive him he's compensating.

Thunder_Chicken said:
By process of elimination, the dude busting his ass brewing and changing kegs must have been Cape. A moderate ego is fine. Just don't get cocky Cape.

Was it the biggest of the three brewing?

Fowl, it's all good man (or chick) I didn't point a finger, simply making a joke.

If cape would quit his banking gig and work the brewery, I could stop by when I'm driving through and buy beer, but no, someone has to pay bills and support a family...lame.

Paul still sucks. Bird looks funny and Yeager can fit in his brew kettles, the scrawny little fjck. Cape sucks too. Melina's hot and big johns a lucky dude. Comcast....I'm not going near that tire fire. Oh az blows. Almost forgot that.

Thunder_Chicken said:
And then PTN pointed the finger at me, probably only in Masshole jest mode, but still:

While I may have been soliciting mayhem and murder for whomever it was who tried to embarrass and ridicule my boy Cape (how many times do I need to tell you people, that's MY job?) I didn't think you we're the one who did it. I only included you because you said something about being a cougar last week and it confused me because I thought you were a guy. Then I got all nervous about you (if indeed you were a female) and Melana egging each other on until somebody started posting pics of the goods, as happened on another thread. I'm uncomfortable enough with Melana's continual boasting about Big John's 'extra large assets,' if this thread morphed into that I'd end up hanging out in the TR with AZ. Christ, the last thing in the world I'd want to see is half naked pics of some hausfrau from Norton. God damn! The horror! The horror!

revelation said:
Reminds me of wise words from a song: "You drink when you are lonely. No, I drink when I want. We'll you'll never be sober. Why would I want that..."

... but i'm in the wrong prison cell with the wrong company...

Fitting given this thread

paulthenurse said:
While I may have been soliciting mayhem and murder for whomever it was who tried to embarrass and ridicule my boy Cape (how many times do I need to tell you people, that's MY job?) I didn't think you we're the one who did it. I only included you because you said something about being a cougar last week and it confused me because I thought you were a guy. Then I got all nervous about you (if indeed you were a female) and Melana egging each other on until somebody started posting pics of the goods, as happened on another thread. I'm uncomfortable enough with Melana's continual boasting about Big John's 'extra large assets,' if this thread morphed into that I'd end up hanging out in the TR with AZ. Christ, the last thing in the world I'd want to see is half naked pics of some hausfrau from Norton. God damn! The horror! The horror!

Sorry about that Paul.... I was just trying to point out that he has nothing that would interest me. And I keep trying to dispel the rumor that I'm a cougar...

Got the news last night that my application for an open job in the ICU got the nod so sometime soon I'll be moving my act back to the unit. While that is interesting to absolutely no one, the big news is that its a day job. After decades of working 12 hour shifts overnight I'm moving to days!

Poor Mrs Nurse. She would at least get a good nights sleep on the nights I worked. Now between my snoring and pawing her the poor woman prob only won't get any shut eye till I'm dead.

paulthenurse said:
Got the news last night that my application for an open job in the ICU got the nod so sometime soon I'll be moving my act back to the unit. While that is interesting to absolutely no one, the big news is that its a day job. After decades of working 12 hour shifts overnight I'm moving to days!

Poor Mrs Nurse. She would at least get a good nights sleep on the nights I worked. Now between my snoring and pawing her the poor woman prob only won't get any shut eye till I'm dead.

Congrats Paul!

paulthenurse said:
Got the news last night that my application for an open job in the ICU got the nod so sometime soon I'll be moving my act back to the unit. While that is interesting to absolutely no one, the big news is that its a day job. After decades of working 12 hour shifts overnight I'm moving to days! Poor Mrs Nurse. She would at least get a good nights sleep on the nights I worked. Now between my snoring and pawing her the poor woman prob only won't get any shut eye till I'm dead.

When are going go diving?

Congrats, Paul! Tough work but a good opportunity!

When are going go diving?

Next Monday? The waters not too cold yet.

Some friends and I went Dec 15 last year. One of the guys, Scott, most of you have met him at Masstoberfest, wore a wet suit. (Crazy barstid!) After two dives he pulled off his wetsuit, dropped his bathing suit, mooned us and asked if anyone wanted to reach up inside and pull his balls back out! Funniest thing you've ever seen. Nothing there. Gone. Hiding. His wife said they didn't drop out till midweek.

Hey Yeager?

Are we going to do a U5 or what? Slap that Biatch around a little and tell her, "I'm the King and this is MY castle, and if I say I'm having 20 guys come over and spend the day drinking and brewing in the garage then THAT is gonna happen!!!!!"

On a related note, the memorial services for Yeager will be held this Friday at The Merry Widow Funeral Parlor from 2:10 till 2:15. A celebration of Chris's death will be held at Foxwoods starting at 3:30 that same day. There will be an 'Open Bar' for all single men from 3:30 till the party moves to the penthouse suite. Women should send flowers

Ooppps. That was a typo. Life. A celebration of his LIFE. Ya. That's right. Life.

paulthenurse said:
Hey Yeager?

Are we going to do a U5 or what? Slap that Biatch around a little and tell her, "I'm the King and this is MY castle, and if I say I'm having 20 guys come over and spend the day drinking and brewing in the garage then THAT is gonna happen!!!!!"

On a related note, the memorial services for Yeager will be held this Friday at The Merry Widow Funeral Parlor from 2:10 till 2:15. A celebration of Chris's death will be held at Foxwoods starting at 3:30 that same day. There will be an 'Open Bar' for all single men from 3:30 till the party moves to the penthouse suite. Women should send flowers

Ooppps. That was a typo. Life. A celebration of his LIFE. Ya. That's right. Life.

There was a typo there Paul... An open bar for all single men with six figure W2's.

Back