Concerts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorowdy

Reaction score
So who is going to what this summer. I am getting married in August so live music is pretty slim for me this year. String Cheese Incident at Red Rocks is about all I'm getting. Please people I need a fix it is my other addiction.

Three bluegrass festivals. Two in Gettysburg,Pa. in May and August, and Grey Fox in N.Y. in July. They're all 5-day camping events.

I don't think any thing this year. Last year was dispatch and kenny chesney

I want to see jack johnson again too bad I don't live in hawaii

Looking at Zack Brown Band followed by Dave Matthews the next day. Both of them are an easy drive from my dad's place so I don't even have to pay to crash. Then, we're heading to Disney for a week with the young'ns.

jmendez29 said:
Looking at Zack Brown Band followed by Dave Matthews the next day. Both of them are an easy drive from my dad's place so I don't even have to pay to crash. Then, we're heading to Disney for a week with the young'ns.

Seen zbb open for dme once and again touring with Kenney chesney. They are fun to see but. Im kinda getting sick of there poppy upbeat radio stuff like...toes and the one with buffet

Seen zbb open for dme once and again touring with Kenney chesney. They are fun to see but. Im kinda getting sick of there poppy upbeat radio stuff like...toes and the one with buffet

Well, I'm not much into country so it works well for me. Technically, they are country but a little on the pop side. I never would have listened to them had they not opened for dmb two years ago.

kh54s10 said:
My last concert was Paul McCartney at the old Tampa Stadium. Early 90's. In general I think live music sucks!

Have u heard mccartneys new song valentine.? Wtf!!lol

There may be others, but I do plan on taking my wife back to the TC Summer Microbrews and Music Festival held at the Commons in Traverse City. Last year was Euforquestra (AWESOME!), Ella Riot (AWESOME but now on hiatus :( ), That one Guy (Weird) and BARRAGE! (HOT!! and AWESOME!)

If any of those come back I'd be excited, but there is usually something new and interesting at these things every time we go.

Really hoping to see STYX again. Caught them a few years ago in Farwell, MI at a "festival", and they tour all the time. They still tour quite a lot and I'd love to see them alone or with any of the big bands from back in the day.

It's going to be a busy summer, but I'm keeping my eyes open.

I'm going to see Merle in a couple weeks in Pigeon Forge! :rockin:

Most of my radio heroes are dead, like the outlaw who walked through Jesse's dreams.

Hate to say it but im seeing Zac Brown Band in a couple weeks at shoreline in cali and if you listen to the full albums they are country thru and thru.

So far the best show of the summer near Detroit is Iron Maiden with Alice Cooper in July :rockin: Picked up tickets over the weekend :tank:

Haven't been to a concert in decades, but we just saw "Wicked". Great show, but the sound system wasn't very good. You'd think after seven years on the road, they'd have a lock on it.

Latest posts

Back