Best Deal for 2 kegs, CO2, and picnic taps...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcrawford

Reaction score
I bought my kegging equipment from kegconnection.com and they are great to work with and have great prices (unbeatable for the setup I got with tower, perlick taps, triple regs, etc)...

However for that set-up I would definitely buy from Midwest (bought ingredients from them before and they are great too!)... It's about $40 cheaper than the KC kit considering the midwest comes with the triple gauge reg (at least it appears too) and thats an "upgrade' on KC...

You will be able to serve some good draft beer through that system and it should be easily upgraded to shanks and or a tower when you want to spend some more money and stop opening the fridge door! :)

RoaringBrewer said:
However for that set-up I would definitely buy from Midwest (bought ingredients from them before and they are great too!)... It's about $40 cheaper than the KC kit considering the midwest comes with the triple gauge reg (at least it appears too) and thats an "upgrade' on KC...

+1, the the triple gague is a big bonus!

Back