some of my labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whackenstack

Reaction score
My wife and I are huge movie buffs and most of our weekend beer drinking revolves around our favorite moves so here are some of my movie theme brews that I have done
[/IMG]
fightclublabel.jpg
theCommitmentsIrishPubStout.jpg

sorry about the attachment size not really familiar with how to attach and scale stuff on this board

I think by the time these are small enough to go on a beer bottle the scenes will be just blobs of color and the secondary text on the fight club one will be illegible.

They look good when they're big though!

The theme is cool, but I think Laurel's got a point. I'd simplify things a bit. For example, the Fight Club label would be cool with the orange background and then just the fist with the soap to showcase the beer's name.

I do most of my brews in 1L Flip tops so They are pretty good sized but the point is well taken if I wanted to do 12 oz bottles they would be really crowded

thanks for the feed back I love a lot of the labels on here I have gotten some good Ideas

Back