The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Cape, how'd you get your sign back from PTN?

Jesus H.... the freakin sign. That effin mushroom clouded into 100 times bigger of a deal than it should of.

It’s a really, really small town and once we put it out there, I was confident we would have it back quickly. You can’t fart loudly in our town without everyone knowing about it inside of nine minutes.

I put that post out on the book of faces Friday morning and when we opened at noon on Saturday, we were given a name.

I reached out to the person and explained that we have a large number of regulars who are Norton cops and state troopers (which is 100% true) and that I was going to start chatting with them as they came in on Saturday.

The sign was back at 3:30.

I'm morphing into Dakota. Da Fuq!!!!

Took my Mom, Alice and Spawn #3 to the Wang Center yesterday. It's not the ridiculous cost of the tickets nor the equally ridiculous cost of dinner for everyone afterwards. It's not the $40 to park my truck. It's not the traffic to go pick up Mom nor the traffic to bring her home. It's not missing a day of getting the boat ready or missing a chance to get my work hours done at the club. It's not even having to wear a jacket and tie on my day off.

No. It's the ear worm of "Doe-A-Frigging-Deer" that is turning my brain to mush.

Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!
1526430620331.jpeg

Celts 79-77. It's been one heck of a game so far! Must be crazy inside!

Cheers!

[edit] Wow! That was a great game! Must have been amazing to be there!
Celtics are undefeated at home through the playoffs. They are clearly for real!

Last edited:
The Spousal Unit and I finally gave the Battle Road Brew House in the Maynard mills a try today - and had a great time.
Sat at the bah and tried a flight of various brews, all of them pretty good, then tucked into some pulled pork and burnt ends with all the trimmings. Bonus, our charming bar maid turned out to be a high school classmate of our oldest son, which kept the wife entertained while I dug into the brews.

[Aside: their IPA is the first beer I've ever had with Azacca hops - quite distinctive even while surrounded by Mosaic, Centennial, Columbus and Citra - all of which I could identify. Not sure I'd use Azacca myself but it was another check on the experience list.]

Anyway, great food and pretty good brews with a classic down-town mill atmosphere should work. I'm hopeful they'll make a solid go of it...

Cheers!

Came so close to catching my white whale I've been hunting for years. Mott the Lesser. Last two years I've hit Tributary when they said it was still on draft and failed. Almost sad to finally catch it.

Eating at Duckfat and I tell everyone we have to hit Novare Res. I doubt it but it's been on their anniversary menu for days.

Bartender asks "What can I get you?" Me "I'm hunting a white whale. Don't tell me you have Mott the Lesser?" Bartender "Yup. No problem. I'll be right back."

"....umm it was on tap today but must have run out"

"$+_+$-$-#*"$!!!!!!!"

moby-dick-gregory-peck-1956_a-l-9337672-8363151.jpeg

Former resident of 'Fabulous Framingham' who relocated to the other end of the Pike for work. Have a chance to visit NE in June, and will hopefully have an evening or two free to drive over and visit the fam

Came so close to catching my white whale I've been hunting for years. Mott the Lesser.

Bartender asks "What can I get you?" Me "I'm hunting a white whale. Don't tell me you have Mott the Lesser?"

View attachment 572126

Abandon your hunt while ye can Captain...

“For the wages of sin is death... Or know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, His servants ye are to whom ye obey, whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness?"

Try Bud Lite. It’s nowhere close to a Supreme Being.

Anyone else thinking Basketball is F'in rigged? Same 2 teams in the finals the last FOUR years?

At least the Pats face someone else most of the time.

I was on a layover in San Francisco. Holy **** those people were rabid fans. I got thrown out of a Pizza place because I had a Sox T-shirt on. Worse than Philly.

imagine what it was like to be a Pats fan in Seattle, sitting together off in a corner with my SO as the only two Pats fans in a SRO packed pub when this happens

ButlerCatch.jpg

To top it off, the bartender shouted to everybody (pointing at us) "and those two people over in the corner are VERY happy about that last play!"

Latest posts

Back