NB Cream Ale Extract

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blake_park

Reaction score
For my second extract batch, I'm doing the extract kit for a NB Cream Ale. I'd like to add some fruit to it--was thinking orange or lemon, but open to anything. I'd love to hear some tips on what to add, and when you would add it (flameout, secondary, etc). Love the forums here.

I just bought two kits of NB Cream Ale and am thinking the first will be according to the instructions. Second will be a split batch of 2.5 gal vanilla and either raspberry or strawberry.

Still not sure on the recipes yet, but if you try one of these let us know how they come out! I want to do the vanilla because there is a local microbrewery that has a vanilla cream ale and I would love to replicate it (has a slight banana flavor to it - good stuff).

It's a great beer without adding anything to it. I brewed and kegged it back in early September and drink the last one right after New Years and the taste was incredible. This one definitely gets way good with age.

Back