tubing pinch clamps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Ok I have broke about 4 of those little white pinch clamps so far. I use the three piece siphon and without the clamps it is a pain.. any better alternative? Hopefully something I can just pick up at the hardware store?

not an auto siphon. I cant remember the name of it but it is the one with three tubes and a T in the middle. I really didn't care for the auto siphon at all when I used a buddys.

I like these

in-line-valve.jpg

http://www.homebrewery.com/beer/beer-siphoning.shtml

can you describe exactly what you're trying to do? Are you bottling? Racking to a secondary/keg? Transfering from a hot liquor tank to mash tun?

looks like a winner... except I wanted em external so nothing extra to clean and sanitize....I am about to resort to vice grips lol

How's about a couple of these bad boys. The swivel tips on the pads should cut off the flow w/o hurting the tubing.

11JDE09Y8GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

can you describe exactly what you're trying to do? Are you bottling? Racking to a secondary/keg? Transfering from a hot liquor tank to mash tun?

just racking to a secondary or to a bottling bucket. I will try to find the thread on the $3.00 siphon to show you what I am talking about. The plastic clamps are cheap as can be but the brew shop is an hour one way to get em.

Back