LHBS Kingston Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I was just there visiting a few weeks ago :

http://www.homecraft.on.ca/

Like most brew supply places, they have gone over to wine.
He was out of most grains, but said he would be ordering more soon.
They have a few good odds n' ends, but think you need to mail-order if you are looking for all grain. They have a decent selection of extract kits.

Cheers.

Though this guy isn't in Kingston he's in Ottawa. If you buy in bulk I'm sure you could justify the roadtrip (come to Ottawa and see some real hockey! :p) www.skinaneybrewing.com is his website. He'll also ship to you. He's a class act to deal with and I highly recommend him.

Ya I actually have a bunch of friends in Ottawa... I'll have to swing by for sure. I'm actually from Cornwall Ontario myself so I know the area pretty good

Thanks for the help,
LS_Grimmy

I ordered a tonne of stuff through Todd. He's got a great selection and is really willing to order other stuff for you if he doesn't have it on hand. Yes Defalco's is very bad for ingredients but they have pretty decent brewing equipment. That's where I'd get carboys and stuff like that. But avoid those ingredients like the plague (yuck).

The website seems to only have ingredients. Does he sell equipment too? Just wondering if he actually sells more stuff than he advertises on his site. I might give him a try, especially since Paddock Wood (my old mail-order HBS) has been incredibly unreliable lately.

I don't think Todd sells equipment, just ingredients. He does have a bit more in stock than his website shows though. Just send him an email and ask him if he has what you need. He's usually pretty quick to answer. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with his service.

Latest posts

Back