When was your last binge and how long?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volcom579

Reaction score
Ugh so i feel exhausted, summer school at alabama is over, made great grades and so, for the past week and half i have just been getting drunk every day! usually only have about 7 beers a day however my cousin came up and we got completely wasted for 2days. Since fall school starts in about 5 more days i just plan on keeping it going and drinking to pass the time. Anyhow got me thinking how long has it been since everyone here has had a period of obsessive drinking? What was the occasion?

Tomorrow through Monday!!! 17 kegs of beer and because it is a yearly weekend madness thing.

im goin to need to take a 1 month break from drinking when school starts let my liver recuperate then football season starts and this place gets crazy! roll tide!

What actually qualifies as a binge?

If its just drinking non-stop for an extended period of time for the sole purpose of getting drunk I would have to say last halloween costume party. My wife made me dress up as a greek, with some blue and white toga like thing and some branch deal on my head. I felt so stupid. Problem is the older and fatter I get the less drunkeness is fun. I get more tired and lethargic then anything.

Anyone else notice that, all these drunk people acting all wild and crazy!? I just kind of sit around and BS until I fall asleep. :(

usually only have about 7 beers a day ... Anyhow got me thinking how long has it been since everyone here has had a period of obsessive drinking?

Sounds like you binge everyday:D

Edit: Disregard, based on this you are one drink short.

Sounds like you binge everyday:D
only when there is nothing to do. now that schools has been out i am bored as ****. when school is back in i only drink once a week usually while watching or going to football games.

Every saturday I drink all day. Then I don't drink at night when we actually go out because I'm sick of drinking at that point. I like it tho because I wake up early and refreshed on sunday for breakfast at cracker barrell.

I think my last serious binge drinking session was the 90s.

Seriously, doesn't it take alcohol three days to clear out of your system? I swear I wasn't clear during the 90s.:drunk:

I dunno, is it really that long for the "DT's" to show up?

Back