Just outside of Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawDeuce22

Reaction score
Some people call me JD and we'll leave it at that.
New to the brewing scene, being 22 yrs old.
Always wanted to do it but the 'rents wouldnt let me brew in the house (their house).
Now that I graduated from college, moved out, have my own place...you get my point.

Welcome! have fun, and look forward to some yummy beer! :) Are you already in the process of a brew, or about to get started? There's TONS of great info here to help you figure out exactly what you need to do w/ any part of the process... Plus the wiki linked above, I love this site. ;)

Welcome from Montco PA.

+1 on checking out the Wiki - as well as howtobrew.com - the free online book is a great resource.

Are you already in the process of a brew, or about to get started?

Well im just getting started and trying to feel this out. Im still on the brewers best kits and want to get into my own recipes some day.

I just put a pot of coffee into the primary with the Russian Imperial Stout from brewers best. I couldnt let the kit run things anymore so I had to take action against it. High krausen caused me to divert from the airlock to a blow off and the aroma of the beer mixed with the coffee is AMAZING.

Back