Hey Kansas City Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pikledbill

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All,

just adding a link here in case anyone is in the market for brewing equipment.

http://www.equip-bid.com/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?kcdrop2

These folks hold online auctions for restaraunt inventory...going out of business, remodels, excess equipment...etc. Sometimes they have a lot of bar equipment, but you have to constantly monitor the site.

I have purchased freezers, regulators, tap towers and faucets, refrigerators, cornelius kegs, 16 gallon kegs, pots, thermometers, CO2 bottles, etc. from these folks in the past. A lot of the stuff goes for pennies on the dollar (compared to new retail). I have over ten 16 gallon kegs from this place over the past few years...all at around $20 per keg. CO2 bottles generally sell for $20-$25. when you can find them (I have purchased three that were 1/2 to 3/4 full).

Anyway, I saw this auction and thought if anyone was in the market for a kegerator...this is a remarkable chance to pick one up on the cheap (so far).

It is pretty easy to register for an auction number...but, pay close attention to the pick-up dates and locations...not all pick-up sites are at the downtown location (in the haunted house warehouse district).

Cheers,
PikledBill

Back