best place to buy a co2 manifold online???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kegkits.com has some of the best prices...and you can choose your options as far as 1/4 MFL or Barbed, checkvalve, shutoff, etc...

CO2 Manifolds: www.kegkits.com

The BIG problem is it takes him weeks or months to ship your order. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW. Do a search for KegKits on this site to see what people have said about Tom Hargrave, and KegKits.com before you order!

Might try these guys too...

Air Distributors for Draft Beer Regulators | BeverageFactory.com

A little more money...but Fast delivery.

Charlie

Stay far, far, far away from kegkits.com unless you're local and can do a face-to-face deal.

Hmm, Beverage Factory has aluminum and plastic :/ I swear I saw some 4 ways for $55 or so recently (I'm going to be looking into upgrading that crappy upright + cobra tap into a real keezer soon).

Looking at my LHBS site, they have a two keg manifold for $29 with additional lines going for $10.50, which sounds pretty awesome to me (NT = <3 but I know their website is, eh...), so I think that's what I'll be going with.

I LOVE kegconnection.com! I ordered my kegging gear from them, and I'm going to be ordering a manifold from them next. (I have to wait a bit- kinda on a budget at the moment, though).

Back