google and chuck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats so funny about a page of stale chuck norris jokes we've all heard a million times before ?

Or I guess maybe I'm just not as lucky as I feel, cause I get a different page

Mutilated1 said:
whats so funny about a page of stale chuck norris jokes we've all heard a million times before ?

Or I guess maybe I'm just not as lucky as I feel, cause I get a different page

you never did well on tests when you were in school did you?

I remember a couple years back if you typed "failure" in Google and hit "Im feeling Lucky" it would bring up the White House profile for George W Bush. It doesnt work anymore.

Im not against the guy that was just something someone showed me once.

I did very well on tests thanks.

Are you going to provide anyone with a link to the funny page or just make more smart remarks ?

There is more than one google datacenter you know. What ranks first for you is not necessarily what ranks first for everyone else in the world.

When I feel lucky google gives me this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080116201253AAfefyc

Which I doubt is the same page that you find so funny.

I never really found him to be all that badass to begin with. Anyone who ever watched "Walker, Texas Ranger" knew that the only thing Chuck really excelled in was bad acting and weakly-scripted fight sequences with various goons.

He got a lot less badass when he did bowflex commercials and went all religious-right-wing-nutjob and started campaigning for that crazy Ol' Man Huckabee.

Mutilated1 said:

Are you going to provide anyone with a link to the funny page or just make more smart remarks ?

There is more than one google datacenter you know. What ranks first for you is not necessarily what ranks first for everyone else in the world.

When I feel lucky google gives me this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080116201253AAfefyc

Hey are you able to click the Im feeling lucky button?If not it wont give you the right response, this is what it gives you...http://clients.arranschlosberg.com/chuck/

My friend taught a phys. ed. class at a local university, and he gave a test where the students had to fill in excercises for 10 different muscle groups (eg. chest - pushups). One kid wrote "Chuck Norris Total Gym" on the top one and drew an arrow through the rest.

He got a 100%

Mutilated1 said:

http://homebrewtalk.com/showpost.php?p=529156&postcount=11

RICLARK said:
Hey are you able to click the Im feeling lucky button?If not it wont give you the right response, this is what it gives you...http://clients.arranschlosberg.com/chuck/

yes, I'm able to click the I'm feeling lucky button - but since there are multiple google datacenters what ranks #1 for you is not necessarily what ranks #1 for me or anyone else, thus I don't see the same link as you

thanks for providing the link anyway

Read the page you linked to. It clearly says at the bottom "This page has no affiliation with Google"

I'm feeling lucky simply puts you on the page that google ranks #1 for whatever search query.

In your case it puts you on the page you guys think is funny. In my case it puts me somewhere else.

Thanks for pointing out the link

Enjoy your lulz

Mutilated1 said:
In your case it puts you on the page you guys think is funny. In my case it puts me somewhere else.

Thanks for pointing out the link

Enjoy your lulz

Believe me, there was nothing funny about it.

Mutilated1 said:
you noticed that too ?

Yeah, hey, look, another "joke" about Chuck Norris' supposed superhuman abilities, even though he's actually a big ******. Ha Ha F*cking Ha.

not-tagged-smiley-10850.gif

Anyone notice this??

[SIZE=-1]Search: [] the web pages [] from Chuck's Beard [/SIZE]

[]=radio button

Evan! said:
I never really found him to be all that badass to begin with. Anyone who ever watched "Walker, Texas Ranger" knew that the only thing Chuck really excelled in was bad acting and weakly-scripted fight sequences with various goons.

He got a lot less badass when he did bowflex commercials and went all religious-right-wing-nutjob and started campaigning for that crazy Ol' Man Huckabee.

Right

On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and in the process won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years.[3] In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the fighter of the year award by Black Belt Magazine.

In 1997 he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master.

Sounds pretty Badass to me.

I reckon at 67 years old, he could still kick your arse! (mine too)

PeteOz77 said:
Right

On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and in the process won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years.[3] In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the fighter of the year award by Black Belt Magazine.

In 1997 he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master.

Sounds pretty Badass to me.

I reckon at 67 years old, he could still kick your arse! (mine too)

All the karate championships in the world won't wash away the *****iness. I know PLENTY of grade-A, prime-cut *****ebaggarios that could probably kick the sh*t out of me and you teamed up. Whether or not they can best me in a physical confrontation has absolutely no bearing on their aforementioned *****iness.

The fact that he sued those guys (the only reason anyone cares about that washed up hack anymore is solely because of the jokes that he sued them over), along with his support for Crazy Huckabee, makes Norris a ****** (not to mention his preachy crap writings on WorldNetDaily). He could roundhouse kick me into next week...he's still a First Class *********.

Latest posts

Back