What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee with brunch at Golden Corral. Love that transition time when you can get eggs and breakfast stuff plus chicken, BBQ, fish, etc. at the same time. SWMBO and kids leaving me at home for awhile. Nap time! Then maybe finish up a paintng project.

Having a Brother Thelonious Belgian style abby with a coupla' egg sammiches.
just found this. it's from North Coast brewing ... as TobyG would say, vera nice!

Finishing up bathroom floor replacement, installing trim and transitions today, might buy me a brew day tomorrow.

Redneck water for now.

0131051157.jpg

View attachment 252929

Hit the big beer store. Sold out of grapefruit sculpin in few hours. Can't find that stuff.

That ginger beer with some rum to make a dark and stormy is ridiculously good. It's what we get smashed on during Charleston race week very year.

Finishing coffee. Just cleaned out the fridge and cleaned all the shelves, then played a few games of guess who with the 5yr old.

Beer time in a few hours after getting more stuff done around the house.

Happy Saturday, bitches.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V0wMIh0G-o[/ame]
@billy-klubb

Water.

Flocc KU and the hipster dbag that told me not to buy this yesterday. He said it was really funky. No schit?! A sour thats funky?! Not sure thats good business practice either to tell a customer not a buy a beer thats more expensive than the average beer. Glad i didnt listen.

O he also said it was an armadillo beer haha wtf is that?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422730290.433265.jpg

Flocc KU and the hipster dbag that told me not to buy this yesterday. He said it was really funky. No schit?! A sour thats funky?! Not sure thats good business practice either to tell a customer not a buy a beer thats more expensive than the average beer. Glad i didnt listen.

View attachment 252940

Well..umm, it is Kansas...

View attachment 252940

Mmmmm.....funky armadillo beer....
:p

First sample of Ludicrous Speed, my Belgian breakfast stout. This is going to be good! Coffee, chocolate, just a slight hint of caramelized sugar from the homemade dark candi sugar. Slightest hint of Belgian yeast. But, that's understandable because there's a lot of other things going on in this beer that could be covering it. Looks like another week and half of this will get bourbon oak. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422732449.349693.jpg

View attachment 252940

That's funny. Last time I was buying a growler of Cherry Funk here the guy said, "Man...that stuff is so good! Tastes just like Gatorade." Luckily I knew what I was getting because I love the stuff. If I hadn't had it before there's no way I would spend $22 on something that tastes like Gatorade.

Water.. Just 1 more hour, then its time for the beer store, haven't been to this one since I've started paying more attention to beers other than Firestone or 21A. Should be fun, and hopefully not too expensive.

Back