Water report for Crystal Spring brand distilled water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmccraney

Reaction score
I recently decided to switch to bottled water instead of my local well water. (Apparently when you can see and smell the iron in the water that's a bad sign? Who'd have thought.) The local Home Depot has a decent deal on Crystal Springs brand water jugs, but after searching the internet, I have been unable to find a water report with the relevant brewing minerals. Does anybody have one, or can you point me to one posted elsewhere? Thanks!

PS. I think they might have multiple sources, so if it matters I'm in Seattle, WA.

Actually, I think the word "distilled" in the title of the post would have been the same as a water report.

Actually, I think the word "distilled" in the title of the post would have been the same as a water report.
Haha well I hoped so, but I couldn't find any confirmation.

FLfred said:
http://www.water.com/files/nonbrand/waterqualityreports/distilled_water_quality_report.pdf
Thanks FLfred, had no idea about the parent company. That explains why my google search led me to an identical report for Alhambra water. This report looks as clean as can be, but one last question. I want to clarify my interpretation of TDS: this includes all dissolved minerals, correct? So even though calcium and carbonate/bicarbonate aren't listed, they will be at negligible levels because they are bounded by the <5 ppm TDS?

Thanks for the help!

Back