Videos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Felt real out of it yesterday. Our DVD is in the shop and I've been wanting to watch King Kong. We do Netflix and have been for a real long time. I went to Blockbusters yesterday and they told me that Videos are no longer made!

Sorry if it seems spaced out to you....I just had no idea really..... we got pissed off at Blockbusters, joined Netflix and that was it....

What took you so long? I got pissed off at Blockbusters 20 years ago when videos were still going strong and haven't been back since. There's plenty of other rental places out there..........

ablrbrau said:
What took you so long? I got pissed off at Blockbusters 20 years ago when videos were still going strong and haven't been back since. There's plenty of other rental places out there..........

Yes you are right.... let me rephrase.... the last straw was some time ago :) They have always been close to where I live I suppose and have put up with them.

Videos are still being made, but they are down to about 3% of the total, soon to go the way of the eight-track.

You can get back at them the way my friend does, rent and copy their DVDs!

So did you ever get to see King Kong? It's also available on pay per view right now. We accidentally bought it the other night and ended up watching it. I found it pretty enjoyable. There were some great scenes.

Back