vvessel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the biggest issue with this system would be keeping the temperature constant. If I ever have the money and space I'd like to mount this fermenter on a chasis inside a full size fridge.

This may be a while coming.

- magno

I just bought one the other day and will brew pretty soon .

I made myself a rack to hold this because i didn't want to fix it permanent to any walls

I have brewed about 6 batches since i bought the vvessel and they improved myfinished beer quite a bit. Its clearer beer and better taste because of less oxidation.

I only brew the can kits and was never happy before and i was ready to give up but this has renewed my interest and i keep on brewing now.

I prefer Coopers blonde it turns out pretty good.

That sphere on the bottom, If you remove that, dump the sediment and put it back on, do you fill it with something? I can just see big bubbles rising up through the beer.

Nope i just put it back on and it bubbles true the air lock and don't affect my beer.

Its simple 5 days then i dump the small ball the 10 more days and i bottle.

No lifting siphon or transfering.

Back