What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having another while watching the Bubble Guppies with my little one.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403914213.002012.jpg

I need another beer badly, but I'm hiding out right now....and pissed. After working my ass off all day, I'm not going to come home and watch a million kids, who aren't mine or related, just because my wife's friend wants to pop by unannounced with all her floccin nieces and then sit outside with my wife and talk while I'm inside trying to go through my normal Friday routine with a million freakin kids running around. What the eff just effin' happened?!?!? Then my wife has the nerve to give me a look when I walk outside and tell her if they want supervision over the kids they'll have to do it, because I'm going to take a shower. (The longest freakin shower I possibly can.)
Alright, rant over. Taking a shower then grabbing another beer. If those kids aren't gone by the time I'm out, I might lose it.

I need another beer badly, but I'm hiding out right now....and pissed. After working my ass off all day, I'm not going to come home and watch a million kids, who aren't mine or related, just because my wife's friend wants to pop by unannounced with all her floccin nieces and then sit outside with my wife and talk while I'm inside trying to go through my normal Friday routine with a million freakin kids running around. What the eff just effin' happened?!?!? Then my wife has the nerve to give me a look when I walk outside and tell her if they want supervision over the kids they'll have to do it, because I'm going to take a shower. (The longest freakin shower I possibly can.)
Alright, rant over. Taking a shower then grabbing another beer. If those kids aren't gone by the time I'm out, I might lose it.

Dude, better fill up the cooler and take it in the shower with you.

UGH I've been there. Completely. What a cluster.

Yes to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

And bubble guppies scares me. I watched it once at a hotel. Never again. Thankfully we don't have cable so my kids don't watch it,

Reminds me of Arrested Development.

About to crack a wine bottle of my bochet. I haven't tried it for about 4 months, but my coworker said it was great. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you! I should have put that on my eMAW! I want to try it but forgot about it. Maybe when trading resumes in 2015. :D

Yum Oskar! I want TenFidy haha. Aren't you headed to NoDa soon? Or charlotte?

Stopped by NoDa before leaving Charlotte last weekend. Hop, Drop and Roll on tap...good. Sold out of cans...bad. Got a bomber of something. In Asheville, I went to a place called Catawba Brewing. Cool, but not much for sale that I wanted. The $4 flight was good though and, if you bought a pint of something, a couple of guys wandering around with pitchers would fill you up with whatever they were carrying! I recommend going by, if you go to Charlotte. Didn't get by French Broad, but picked up some Wee-Heavy-er Scotch Ale in a grocery store...I think I'm going to have one of those woth pizza in a few minutes!

Couldn't get a DD for Oskar Blues, but tired of waiting...so went and bought some stuff. Funky place...really wish I could have stayed and had a $9 flight that was basically one of everything, including some green tea cask thing. Alas, SWMBO was in no mood to facilitate. The one thing I have tried by Oskar Blues was TenFidy and I wasn't a fan, so it didn't make it into my bag; but, I did pick up a couple cool things!

Lost half this ****ing bottle to the floor because it's super carbonated. So annoyed at the night (not because of the gusher) but the beer is great.
A HB IPA by mattmmille after mowing the lawn and edging half (got struck by the weed whacker on the ankle).
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403916407.231749.jpg

Lost half this ****ing bottle to the floor because it's super carbonated. So annoyed at the night (not because of the gusher) but the beer is great.
A HB IPA by mattmmille after mowing the lawn and edging half (got struck by the weed whacker on the ankle).
View attachment 207969

ACK! Dang.... That stings.

Finishing the movie with the little one. Then, who knows. All imperials left in the fridge.

Kane's Morning Bell imperial milk coffee porter, very smooth,big coffee roastyness:rockin:

Dayum. That sounds like a sexy ass beer!
Been working on something similar for a cask project(coffee milk stout). Gonna tap it tomorrow with my brother in law. :mug:

Another gin and tonic like it was my job.

Dayum. That sounds like a sexy ass beer!
Been working on something similar for a cask project(coffee milk stout). Gonna tap it tomorrow with my brother in law. :mug:

Another gin and tonic like it was my job.

First time at the brewery but I have had a couple of their beers before, good stuff!
They have a sour program but from what I gathered from a conversation hard too come by, very limited.

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403919168.684194.jpg
Delicious. Lagunitas doesnt usually disappoint and this is no exception

Kane's Morning Bell imperial milk coffee porter, very smooth,big coffee roastyness:rockin:

Sounds damn tasty. Need to get back up that way sometime.

A very full glass of Bitter Valentine.

Debating on Latin or Vietnamese for lunch tomorrow - Bahn Mi or Bolivian empanadas.

Watching Orange is the New Black. Eesh.

1403919511505.jpg

Damn dude that's horrible.

Mow the lawn. She'll leave. Hopefully she'll take the kids with her

BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde Ale. Using it to rinse the crappy taste of a post-workout protein shake out of my mouth. It's doing a good job of it. I have a bottle of KingBrianI's Common Room ESB in the fridge that I am debating cracking open once the blonde is down the hatch. It's either that or go to bed.

Back