What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6b16ea1e.jpg

Cellared this for a while. Usually let them sit for a few months... drink it... and then replace. Kind of a vicious cycle. HA

Just had some long trail harvest ale. It wasn't my favorite brown ale i've ever had, but it was pretty good. nice maple taste in the finish.

My Altbier - a nice roasty brown Altbier that is a hair too dark in the crystal to call it CLONED for the Alaskan Amber. Very nice brown for fall though!

Bitburger_ Not my fav, but got a case as a thank you gift and has a little bit of nastalgia for me since I was stationed in Germany in the Air force very close to bitburger. I also but a bottle of my hoppy pale and brown sugar scotch ale in the fridge, ein bitt will hold me till they cool

Drinking a Chocolate Oak Aged YETI from Great Divide Brewing Co. Good stuff!
Still waiting on my first batch of Home brew!

Great Divide's Rumbler...yum! :mug:

Primary 1: AG Scottish Ale
Primary 2: AG All Late Hops Addition American Pale Ale
Primary 3: Christmas Methyglin

Stopped by my buddies liquor store to pick up the new Summit Oktoberfest. He gave me this since it just launched today (here) and wanted some feed back.

76e11aa3.jpg

My black IPA I call Mud. It was kind of an experiment with just dark LME and lots of columbus. A little odd but it has been in the bottle for about 6 months. It has beautiful carbonation at this age.

Actually went to his store to pick up this. Huge fan of the Märzen style. This is a fantastic oktoberfest brewed to this style while hiding the big 7.3% ABV. :tank:

895e7565.jpg

Had a Summit Oktoberfest and now what I thought would be my last pull from my keg of Imperial Wit.

Cornraker said:
Same here. Great beer.[/QUOTE
Good man! I have a Belgian pale ale fermenting as we speak (type) this weekend I will transfer it into a secondary for 2 more weeks but it smells delicious! It probably won't be as good as the raging ***** but it's sure to be delish!

Latest posts

Back