Hi fellow brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blauvelt

Reaction score
Hi
I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. I am just getting comfortable with my all-grain brewing abilities. I have spent the last year just learning the techniques of the all grain brewing process. I have found Radical Brewing by the revered Randy Mosher to be the most helpful and inspiring brew book.
I have only made two (canned extract) beers before I made the jump to all grain, and both were terrible, rancid smelling and quite undrinkable.
I haven't brewed much before but now I have become obsessed with home brewing! I have brewed 5 all grain beers in the last 6 weeks!

My goodness that is a lot of beer.:ban:

Welcome to the board. You'll find lots of info and knowledgeable people.

What kind of beers have you brewed?
:mug:

-Nick

Wow 5 batches in 6 weeks. You're going to be doing some serious bottling. I wish you were closer I'd come and help you sample them.
Welcome aboard.

Wow this is a happening site! I really appreciate the welcomes. I'm from Yarmouth, NS and the nearest home brew store is 3 1/2 hours away.

The beers I've made are a brown malt porter, a Belgian style pale ale, the "Spurhund Zunge" Beliner Wiesse, A 2.5% ABV light beer that was supposed to be the "Cream of three crops" recipe that is posted on here (I forgot to cook the corn!), and the "Gunslingers Graff" recipe that I also borrowed from here.

Wow. I didn't realize how much I already rely on this site for inspirational brews!

ty 'again for the welcomes :)

Back