Goodbye and Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
In the last week, we finished a batch of cream stout, cherry stout and a wheat pale ale. But, the good news is that our newest batch, a red ale, is ready to drink. And it turned out really good. We've also got a cream ale in the fermenter. So, goodbye to the old, in the with new.

And the circle of life goes on :-D

I'm brewing a honey porter tonight, kegging a batch, bottling a batch and racking two batches to secondary this weekend. Good stuff.

Just finished bottling my first batch of Celis Raspberry, so I'll be brewing a Honey Blonde Ale and getting it fermenting before the end of the weekend. Gotta love it!

I kicked a keg of blood orange heff, but had a wheat stout ready to go! I also brewed two batches over the weekend British IPA on Friday and Black IPA yesterday. I have one empty keg and a bunch of empty bottles.

And the circle of life goes on :-D

circle_of_life.JPG

my circle of life currently involves more death and less life.

i need to start brewing....haven't brewed in 5 weeks! might have to drink the maibock sooner than I planned if my current supply doesn't hold out.

I gave up drinking beer for lent...but not brewing it. I have been brewing every weekend since the 6th of February. I finally have a pipeline! just under 1.5 barrels of beer so far in the pipe! I cant wait for Easter, then I can start the death of kegs again :rockin:

Back