HOORAY REVVY! 1 Year at HBT TODAY!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
I was mindlessly looking at peoples profiles, and I happened to notice that Revvys join date was December 11th 2007. (So for those of you following along at home with your handy dandy calculators) that means that this is Revvsters 1 year anniversary here at HBT!!! :rockin::rockin::rockin:

HOORAY REVVONOMA! IF YOU WERE A MEAD OR A LAMBIC I WOULD DRINK YOU TO CELEBRATE!!

Errrr, that so didnt sound right...
Ummmm, happy HBTA?
-Me

Yaaayyyyyy, now I have an excuse for tonights drinking. Congrats, Revvy!

Congrats Revvy.

Now to steal your thunder......I just looked at my profile and the 5th of December was my 3 year mark on HBT!

Wow, Im surprised Rev hasnt jumped all over this opportunity to post whore in his own appreciation thread.
Maybe he didnt see it...
Maybe hes ignoring me hoping that my posts will go away...
YOU CANT HIDE!! I SEE YOU LURKING!

Ummmm, Im not stalking you really. :)
LOL
Gratz again Rev
-Me

Sorry I was busy figuring out my smash recipe..AND I didn't even notice...

I lurked on here for a couple weeks before plunging in and posting, actually I surfed all the brewboards, and came upon the conclusion that this was the nicest of the Homebrewing boards on the internetz...

Anyway to find out what my first ever post on here was? I vaguely remember it might have been on the Paris Hilton Panty Thread.

I have to say I learned a HUUUUGEEE amount of stuff on here in the last year, and still do every bloody day.

And in my own small way I hope I have contributed what little I know to the brewing culture of this place. And hoped to have made it a nicer place as well.

I have to really say thanks to my Teachers on this place (Biermuncher, Yoop, OllllO, Orfy, BK, and so many more)...as well as my "posse" of miscreants and malingerers (I won't name you all because I don't want to incriminate you, but you know who you are :rockin:)

:mug:

Happy anniversary Revvy! Do you get an award or something? Or should I simply remind everyone that they donate cash to your membership fund by visiting your profile page? ;)

Wow! 8000+ posts in a year? And I thought I didn't have a life ;)

Seriously, thats almost 22 posts a day. Looks like I need to get to work :D

But of those 22 posts a day, how many of them are cut and pasting of the same
"Relax n00b, your beer isn't ruined." message? :D

(I'd have a quite different postcount if they read the stickies or searched and saw the RDWHAHB threads ALREADY out there.)

Thanks for the donation, LG!!!

:mug:

Happy Anniversary, boss! That'll give us another reason to drink on the 26th! (like we need a reason, but hey!) ;)

Guys! For all that Revvy has done for HBT he deserves donations! just visit his profile page and cough up! ......Yes, Revvy hired me as his pimp. :( (j/k)

Anyway to find out what my first ever post on here was? I vaguely remember it might have been on the Paris Hilton Panty Thread.

HAHAHAHAHA! I REMEMBER THAT THREAD! Mmm mmm, I wants me a Paris "Cream" Ale now! Too bad I wasn't more knowledgable back then, could've come up with a few more really good ones! Slutty Saison! Drop Down And Doppelbock!

...as well as my "posse" of miscreants and malingerers (I won't name you all because I don't want to incriminate you, but you know who you are :rockin:)

pimp.gif

Back