Check out my beer brewing video - www.chatsquatch.net

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question. What were your hop addittion times? It seem like you added your flavor hops only 21 minutes after you bittering hops.

BTW very entertaining. Though the repetitve piano loop started driving me nuts... (I'm at the 15 min mark so far)

Don't forget guys when you take a hydromoter reading you need to compensate for temperture.

And I just have to ask.... how many homebrews DID you guys drink during that brew session? :D

I'd love to see another video when you two are experienced EAC brewers... Which one of you in the video is grinder? Camaer guy or host? And is you camera guy/brew buddy on HBT?

Thanks for the tip on the hydrometer reading, Denny. I am still learning things as I go and luckily I have this great forum full of very helpful people to guide me.

I could not tell you when I added things... yes, I had a lot to drink that day. We have to go out of town to get the brewing kits and the town just happens to have a great golf course. So I had 18 holes worth of beer in me before I started filming. :tank:

I am the one with the orange shirt. My friend, Wes, is on the forums as well. As soon as I found this site, I spread the word to all my homebrew friends.

Thanks for the comment, pfranco81. No matter how much I study and research about homebrewing, it's all a mess on brewing day. Somehow I still end up with great beer. :cross:

Thanks for the comments and I'll let you know when I post more beer brewing videos!

Cheers!:mug:

hmmm ... did you steep the grains?

you took the hydrometer reading the first time ... put the dripping worty hydrometer aside ... and then later ... put the UNSANITIZED hydrometer BACK in the wort?

when i turn the flame off, the star-san spray starts flying.

i think sanitation cannot be over-emphasized when making a video intended for novices.

Latest posts

Back