What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heist Brewing? That’s near my neck of the woods. They have some good beers & some other beers also.
Correct. Tasty!

Look what showed up at the Hippy Dippy Grocery Store...

PXL_20240511_004224735.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Just got home from the overnight shift, and a HB Italian Pils. I have to say, this is a fave and I can see it being a go to summer beer. And, it has been in the keg for about 2 weeks and has mellowed considerably. If I was smart and had better self control, I'd let it sit, but hey, it sits in the glass, right? LOL
The last few pints will be where you want it. 😃

Would like to know how long you aged and how it came out ?
So the answer the question about the Hazy, I think the flavors/aroma are incredible. I couldn't answer you about how the Voss differs from say London III though. Same as the Lutra, 7days to the keg and only a few days after for the picture. Because of the issue it came out too dry (I mashed way too cool as I was doing 3 things at once and not paying proper attention) I had to reopen the keg to add Lactose. This may have introduced too much oxygen. For the record IPAs have always been my nemesis and usually are incredible at first then morph into,,well, something else.

Latest posts

Back