Two Rooks Brewing Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machinelf

Reaction score
My lovely wife and I have been brewing heavily over the last year, and so we came up with a name for our brewery and I did a logo, which she posted here.

Next step was a label design. I wanted to do a template that would take minimal effort to update for each beer, since my free time is limited and I'd rather spend it brewing than designing (which is my day job).

Our naming convention stems from our combined interests in birds and chess, as I suppose will be obvious from our brewery name and beer names. :)

So, here are some examples. I print these on a laser printer and Llysse cuts them out and applies them with milk. Works great. :rockin:

Thanks for reading, and enjoy.

label_group.jpg

label_full.png

label_detail.jpg

Awesome, I love it as a chess enthusiast as well. Saw your CT post and prompted me here. Love it.:mug:

I really like those. Well done. Another idea on here I will have to rip off.

These are Fantastic!!! I love the Logo and the labels.

I am very Partial to Crow's,

We have just started brewing but have been considering labels...just started reading and looking.

Again Great Job!!

Thanks! And welcome aboard. :mug:

These are Fantastic!!! I love the Logo and the labels.

I am very Partial to Crow's,

We have just started brewing but have been considering labels...just started reading and looking.

Again Great Job!!

Back