Beer, Wine, & Spirits.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rarig

Reaction score
Greetings!

After snooping the Internet I finally found this site. I have been brewing all grain for two consecutive years now. I started out watching YouTube videos to gain a visual understanding about brewing. After purchasing "How To Brew", I progressed my knowledge by reading the entire book. My eagerness in a new craft brought me to a passionate place. I fell in love with this craft. My setup was completed shortly after reading that book. My DIY setup includes: Bayou Burner with 6 gallon Aluminum cheapie pot, 10 gallon igloo mashtun with false bottom, two carboys, 2 cornys, 10 lbs CO2 tank. I've made a lot of beer by making the same beers in hopes of perfecting the finished product. My beers: Saison, Hefe, IPA, and spiced ales. I have influenced a lot of my friends to start brewing by hosting brewing party's at my house. I recently joined Valley Brewers club out of Solvang California. I live in Santa Barbara County. I look forward to meeting new enthusiasts of the craft and to also learn more on this forum. The camaraderie draws me in.

More recently I have been designing a pot still/reflux still for future spirit production.
I work as a cellar master for a local winery and plan on working in New Zealand for a second harvest this year.

I plan on shadowing a brewmaster at Figeroua Mountain Brew Co in Buellton, Ca.

I look forward to make friends online in this forum.

Cheers!

-Rarig

It sounds like you have the whole brewing thing more together than I do, so I can't very well welcome you to the addiction. Welcome to HBT, anyway!

Just so you know, there's no tolerance for distilling talk on these boards. What you do for fuel and essential oils is your business, and HBT doesn't really want any of that.

Be sure to keep us updated with your legal adventures in homebrewing, though!

Back