beer girls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did this come up!?!?

MyGreatGrandfatherBrunoDrinkingABeerInAHulaSkirtAndBikiniTopOn.jpg

Bigkahuna!? I cheated.. I clicked
1_354675385m.jpg
, but thanks for that VERY imformative link :mug:

It would have been more effective though if the keywords were hot girls drinking beer Pics or if it would work on google image/

But I love the "Let me google: app...I at least once a week use it on myself...it's fun to watch the cursor slide across and type by itself...I love it. I don't know why some people have a problem with the app...it doesn't say "hey a$$hat, use the search" it's just a humorous nudge that way....I've seen waaay meaner things online than that...and most people who have been given it, laugh about it in the spirit of good sport that it is.

If it had worked with images...these would have popped up...

2438010926_b52958a4e5.jpg

2260191663_3285f8edb2.jpg

girls-drinking.jpg

Sorry the rest of them aren't safe for this side of the membership firewall....Hint hint...:D

Hey Brewer3401...Is that in your sig still true??? About when you last brewed????

What can we do to get you back on the saddle????

Sounds like we need to start a telethon for you. :D

It would have been more effective though if the keywords were hot girls drinking beer Pics or if it would work on google image

Oh, it works Revvy- Including those lovely blondes at octoberfest you've posted before

hot_beer_girl.jpg

beer_bottle_mouth_girl.jpg

I like the keg chic, nice taps! I have a buddy getting married in a couple of months. And I want to make a batch for the start of the bachelor party. And i need labels, that is what the pics are for.Great so far!!

+1 I haven't seen any drinking GOOD beer... I'd CONSIDER buying one of these cases though; I just don't know what I'd do with all the beer!

oct26gallery61.jpg

I'M A BANANA!

-The Rejected. Saw that one on my search as well; plus some really WRONG ones lol

Passed out on picnic table naked-

a. Wow, you really need to learn your limits.
b. You should come to my mouse, FREE BEER!

Some of the other results- wouldn't that make the beer warmer if you keep it 'down there'?

Back