Keggle-How or Where?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
Gathering resources for purchases-just read about the Sean/Corny mess... I need some recommendations....!

With the apparent spike in SS prices, I am thinking that I should pursue a 1/2 brl. keg/keggle before things get stupid expensive. I have a compressor, high speed die grinder/cut-off wheels, air drills, tools, etc. but I don't know how to acquire a suitable keg, or exactly how to cut out the top-size of hole, BEST method of cutting (besides Plasma cutter...), etc.

Do I just not return a keg for a deposit or is that criminal and not what they are worth?

I can easily build the sight tube, thermometer, ball valve drain, etc, but finding the cheapest parts to use would take longer than the work.

Can you help me? :confused:

Eat the $20 deposit... get yourself a keg. Got any friends that like cheap beer?

JoeRags said:
Eat the $20 deposit... get yourself a keg. Got any friends that like cheap beer?

Breakin the law!!, Breakin the law!! I love that song.... :eek:

If you want to put a lid on it buy a stainless replacement lid and cut the hole to match...

OMG! :eek:

olllllo, THANK-YOU for making that lesson easy for me!

I have fallen into yet another HBer War :eek: ; the tricks of the craft are easy enough to learn, yet it seems that the ditches are easy to unknowingly fall into.

I regret not having seen such a recent post, but I thought I knew better than to try to just do a search on such a common word....:( I'd have seen and avoided picking the scab.

Case Closed!

Thanks Again! :)

Back