ebenezers pub Lovell, Me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g_rath

Reaction score
Have any of our Maine/NH members ever been to Ebenezers Pub. I went to this place a few weeks ago. This place was the best pub I have ever been to! This place had so many great beers i was more then sad I had to drive home. The food was standard pub food, but good. The price of the beers were a bit high, but damn it was worth it. If you live in the aria, or even have to drive a bit, go try it out. You won’t be sorry.

g_rath said:
Have any of our Maine/NH members ever been to Ebenezers Pub. I went to this place a few weeks ago. This place was the best pub I have ever been to! This place had so many great beers i was more then sad I had to drive home. The food was standard pub food, but good. The price of the beers were a bit high, but damn it was worth it. If you live in the aria, or even have to drive a bit, go try it out. You won’t be sorry.

It's definitely a good place. The high rating comes from a combination of good beers, Chris' hospitality, and the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere makes it all the more special.

I was able to try 7 or 8 Belgians I'd never had before last time I was there.

Latest posts

Back