How Bout Them ROCKIES!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rockies are definitely on a roll. Unbelievable- they've won something like 21 out of the last 22 games they've played. We saw them play the Brewer's last summer and that was the first time I'd seen them play.

I'm pulling for the Indians here- I'd love to see the Indians and Rockies in the Series.

Yooper Chick said:
The Rockies are definitely on a roll. Unbelievable- they've won something like 21 out of the last 22 games they've played. We saw them play the Brewer's last summer and that was the first time I'd seen them play.

I'm pulling for the Indians here- I'd love to see the Indians and Rockies in the Series.
I would love to see that as well but what ever network that will be broadcasting the games won't. I've already heard that this is going to be a poorly viewed series due to the lack of big market teams.
Oh well...:mug:

rdwj said:
They're on a roll, but let's see how they do against major league talent
Well they swept the Yankees and took 2 of 3 from Boston this season during inter-league play. Would you say those teams have major league talent?

i will say that the Rockies are a damn good team with really great fans. I learned all about them while talking smack in Denver this past weekend.

Oh well....maybe next year.

Now go win this thing Colorado

RichBrewer said:
Well they swept the Yankees and took 2 of 3 from Boston this season during inter-league play. Would you say those teams have major league talent?

Post season is a different ballgame and honestly, the Yankees weren't good for most of the year. I'm just saying, playing the Indians or Boston (and I think the Indians are a more complete team), is a BIG step up in class from any of the NL representatives.

But credit where it's due, the Rocks ARE playing as hot as any team I've ever seen in my life. The run they are on is unbelievable.

Colorado certainly is on a tear. And regarding the NL/AL thing I got two words. St Louis. That's why they play.

they just need to get this ticket sales thing figured out!!!
i think i hit 'refresh' about 20,000 times today!
gimmie my tix!

davefleck said:
they just need to get this ticket sales thing figured out!!!
i think i hit 'refresh' about 20,000 times today!
gimmie my tix!
I tried for awhile as well and just gave up. Not worth the hassle for a slim to none chance at tickets.

ugh, that was horrible, rocks management really f'd that whole thing up selling tickets to everyone around the world...lottery would have been much better and less stress for everyone involved.

lets just hope they get it right next year :p

I did overhear a guy on the bus last night that he scored tix...
must have been the only one in denver...:(

Back