• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need to buy ASAP Portable Keg hookups

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Specifically looking for these two items on the cheap :D
Need to use June 12th. I will buy online if I have to, but was hoping someone here had them or one of them for sale a little cheaper. It's hard to squeeze beer toy money from a pregnant wife who already hates not being able to drink my beer :(

compact-co2-injector-ball-lock-fitting-compact-co2-injector.jpg

compact-chrome-faucet-assembly.jpg

Wouldn't it be overall cheaper to just build the liquid gizmo with a cobra tap, a super short piece of beer line, and one of your existing ball-lock connectors?
Of course it would be cheaper, but ultimately I want the faucet for my portable kegerator. It's for the camper, not just a one time deal.

Check your PM.
Thanks for the offer. That was awesome.
I'll probably just go with ordering the CO2 part and using a cobra tap I already have for this event. Then picking up a cheap faucet in the future.

More PM

And a couple of things.

I've never used one of those direct connect taps, but would think you'd have a foaming problem. Any way you could mount the tap onto your cooler and use beer line?

The first time I use one of those chargers I didn't have the disconnect seated and when I pulled the trigger it blew the top off putting a nice dent in the sheetrock on the ceiling. Would have hurt if it smacked anyone in the head. You're probably more skilled, but keep an eye on drunk friends that like to play with stuff.

I use the direct fitting taps with little foaming , usually the first glass after sitting for the day,, if you let out a little co2 before filling the glass no foaming

Latest posts

Back