keg kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tizzomes

Reaction score
I'm in the first phase of getting my first keggle ready.I already cut the top off with a plasma cutter from work, smoothed the edges down, now.........I just don’t want to ruin the thing so can someone give my a run down on parts that I'll need? This will be a boil kettle not a mash tun.I brew extract for now but plan on trying a BIAB after this is complete any help would be great thanks.....

What features do you want and how do you want them attached? Valve, sight glass, thermometer, hop strainer, wort circulation.... welded/weldless....

Thermometer, ball valve maybe sight glass I never user one of these would you recommend one?Are the weldless fittings good or will the heat ruin the gaskets, sorry for all the questions.....

Take a look at bargainfittings.com.
That where I get all the fittings and I had no idea what I was doing to start off- there are lots of enlightening pics and diagrams and whatnot on their site.
They're nice folks and are also supporters of HBT...and their prices are the best, as well.

Latest posts

Back