The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just say "Wait'll NEXT Year!" but with no Ortiz my heart's not in it right now...

David-Ortiz.jpg

Boston will always be his city...

Cheers! :mug:

Congrats to TF and Cleveland. They were the better team and Tito out managed Farrell at every opportunity.

I don't expect they'll go much further and the Chi Sox are going to slaughter whomever they play anyways.

Only good part of the day is that the public ball gargling of Ortiz is finally over. Hey, I love the guy too, but just go away already.

Big Papi was one of my favorite players. I was a big fan when he was in Minnesota. He got a bit too Massholy in his twilight years though ;) the guy smashed, had fun and made teams better.

Congrats to TF and Cleveland. They were the better team and Tito out managed Farrell at every opportunity.

I don't expect they'll go much further and the Chi Sox are going to slaughter whomever they play anyways.

Only good part of the day is that the public ball gargling of Ortiz is finally over. Hey, I love the guy too, but just go away already.

The only way to be out managed in baseball is to make poor pitching changes in late innings. Maybe not trying to swipe a bag or two when it fits...

Also, Cleveland looks the part; but Toronto is hot.

Chi Sox though? C'mon

I'm climbing onto a warm tub and slicing my wrists while contemplating having this entire roster, with the exception of Ortiz, back again.

Now I think I'll open a vein in my upper inner thigh to get it over quicker and with less suffering.

On the good news front, we wont have to put up with 8 months of public ball washing next year. Jeezuz didn't get this sort of send of.

I'm climbing onto a warm tub and slicing my wrists while contemplating having this entire roster, with the exception of Ortiz, back again.

Now I think I'll open a vein in my upper inner thigh to get it over quicker and with less suffering.

On the good news front, we wont have to put up with 8 months of public ball washing next year. Jeezuz didn't get this sort of send of.

Don't do it! You cannot even contemplate such an act. Snap out of it!

Opening a vein makes a bloody mess. If you mess up Alice's brand new beautiful soaking tub, I'll kill you myself.

Latest posts

Back