Zombies.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness - you should all read the Zombie survival guide in order to prepare for the inevitable.

I'm going to get my wife's cousin's husband to give me another tat. This is his work (not on me).

(I'll probably go with something other than Zombie-Elvis)

zombie Elvis.jpg

Wow that's a really cool site, orfy. Zombie talk aside, it's chock full of information as to how to create your own homestead and prepare for any kind of natural (or man made) disaster.

Wow that's a really cool site, orfy. Zombie talk aside, it's chock full of information as to how to create your own homestead and prepare for any kind of natural (or man made) disaster.

Uh, yeah... and for those of you that are starting a compound in Wyoming so that you can live free and clear by the true Constitution!!!

All I gotta say is W - T - F - !!!

Believe me, I'm all for the "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat" bumper stickers and general attitude, but how often do you need to talk about reloading shells?

I guess about as often as we ask "...is my beer ruined?"

Back