The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got this friend. And he's an ok sheet. But hes always trying to be funny. Like he goes on forums and makes up fake ID's and pretends to be a lonely bisexual away from home looking to make friends. Or when you text him and ask him a serious question, like "Where did you get your hot dog steamer," instead of just saying "Target, $225.00 on sale." He says some thing like "Up your ass,".

Like that's supposed to be funny. Any of you guys have a friend line that? What a *********.

I've got this friend. And he's an ok sheet. But hes always trying to be funny. Like he goes on forums and makes up fake ID's and pretends to be a lonely bisexual away from home looking to make friends. Or when you text him and ask him a serious question, like "Where did you get your hot dog steamer," instead of just saying "Target, $225.00 on sale." He says some thing like "Up your ass,".

Like that's supposed to be funny. Any of you guys have a friend line that? What a *********.

He probably banned you from text messages.

Cape just stayed off-line for a little while to see if people would talk about him being banned. Just another move to nurture his massive ego.

(Eyeroll)

Solid detective work. I was off the site for a total of ten hours, while I was sleeping and/or having breakfast.... but you cracked the code to my diabolical scheme.

Hey n00b can you give me the password to the boneyard?

Actually I vote as a non member to delete all that info. My only "likes given" is the info I found using my superior search skills on EAC.

Wheeeeee! The Sox are totally kicking Tiger butt tonight, 13-4 after 6 innings.
Five homers, including a grand slam by Middlebrooks, and Big Papi smashed a double for his 2000 hit.

Lovin' this. Barely remember last season...

Cheers!

Woof! 20-4 final, 8 dingers, and the best record in the AL.
That's a lot of cannon fire right there.
Very entertaining night for the home fans :D

Cheers!

[edit]You just know Lackey is sitting in the locker room shaking his head ;)

So we picked up Chickenhawkbrewer when he popped in here during the B's playoff run, attempting to agravate us but instead fell in love with us and stuck around. I fully expect some other unemployed pedophile, living in his mothers basement, and wearing a Don Drysdale jersey will stop by during the MLB playoffs and stay.

Christ I hope I'm wrong. That's the LAST thing we need. A f'ing Californian. ****.

Do houses in California even have basements? I think he'd be living in his mothers pool cabana. With sat TV. and maid service.

Hell, maybe I'll get a Don Drysdale Jersey and move to CA. What's his mother's name? She's probably a smoking hot MILF.............

I just forwarded your post to Pat. Her reply was exactly what I expected...
"Thanks for showing me Dave's post. I'd luge to talk longer but I'm in the middle of packing his **** up. I'll call you and Al next week and the three of us can go out to celebrate."

Cape Brewing said:
If PAUL is wrecking someone's life... they must not have had much going on to start with. It's PAUL.

You've met the man right??

Unfortunately I have. Wish I could go back 3 years and not have gone to the witches brew that day.

didn't you get a time out?

Not yet... I dropped Tx a note with a sincere apology. I honestly had no idea that was even a bad thing nevermind a ban-for-life deal. Once I found out it was a big deal I tried to delete the account, couldn't, and then sent the apology.

So... I dunno... it might happen, might not. I'm hoping he takes pity on me given how good looking I am.

Not yet... I dropped Tx a note with a sincere apology. I honestly had no idea that was even a bad thing nevermind a ban-for-life deal. Once I found out it was a big deal I tried to delete the account, couldn't, and then sent the apology.

So... I dunno... it might happen, might not. I'm hoping he takes pity on me given how good looking I am.

So, what's plan 'B'?

Just kidding.

Latest posts

Back