• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stout Faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimman

Reaction score
The title says it all. I recently built a kegerator and the one item im missing is a good stout faucet. If anyone can help me out i would appreciate it.

I have luck searching ebay for "guinness tap" or "guinness handle" many people sell the tap handles with the faucet attached as the handles are not a standard mount. I've bought them NEW in stainless for $30. Now that I have the 2 I needed my secret is out. Also search with boddingtons or murphy's.

good luck with Ebay, everyone is trying NOT to pay $90 for a new stout faucet. I have a nice Brass one, but want a stainless one(hate chrome)

I bought a used one off of ebay for 24 bucks shipped, replaced all the internal o-rings, and now it works pretty damn good. Now if only I could make a decent stout to save my life.

but was it chrome or brass? i see a couple on there now that are brass but those worry me. afraid of off flavors.

What I'm saying is people searching for "stout faucet" will not find "tap handle" that happens to have a stout faucet attached, in many cases so the number of buyers is smaller. The deals are out there.

Mine were stainless. Bear in mind, though, Guinness has been served through brass faucets for a long long time.

Not sure if your still looking but I have a new chrome one available. PM me your email for pics.

Latest posts

Back