What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first 3 Floyds - I approve
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407295875.025978.jpg

So I guess if I'm going to limit myself to one beer a day I better make it a big ass beer. There is something about sour Belgian beers I just love. This is friggin fantastic. ..recycled pic obviously.lazy

1407297554573.jpg

Had some local whiskey (Finger Lakes Distillery) earlier with my dad, but it's been my birthday for an hour now so damnit I'm having a beer! Now which of the beer camp bottles do I want...:p

Looks like I'm not the only one! Haha. And I wasn't even looking for it when I found it. I'd take that over $20 any day.

I wasn't looking for it, either. I dumped my fermenter two days earlier and last night went to use the hose and saw this big white pill in the mulch...

So what did you think and how does it compare to yours?

Mine is sweeter for sure but I detect some of the same characters. It actually makes me feel better about mine. Wish I would have forced you to drink a sample when you were here. I loved the can. Boy was that a great pick from you!

Took a personal day to brew. I needed a day and didn't want to call out sick and lie. Hoping maybe it puts me in a better mood. Having iced coffee then will set up, shower while my strike water heats, and get to brewing...and likely drinking.

All this chatter about kids makes my ovaries shrink.
image.jpg

Mine is sweeter for sure but I detect some of the same characters. It actually makes me feel better about mine. Wish I would have forced you to drink a sample when you were here. I loved the can. Boy was that a great pick from you!

Took a personal day to brew. I needed a day and didn't want to call out sick and lie. Hoping maybe it puts me in a better mood. Having iced coffee then will set up, shower while my strike water heats, and get to brewing...and likely drinking.

All this chatter about kids makes my ovaries shrink.
View attachment 215940

More Coff.

Wish I were brewing today. BTW, Superman left you a message on your iPhone.

Did manage to pick-up grain so I can brew another beer on Friday. :fro:

I take it you also had to drive into DC this morning? Stupid summit. Cofffeee is all that is keeping me from pulling a Wayne Brady and Remmying a B**ch. You know Smacked.

Nope. I could deal with that. Out the door at 4:45 for a full day of work down in the VA Beach area. Hooray 12+ hour day with no overtime.

This day is already getting better. Finally found out that my research in college was finally published. Now I'm a published author that hates english :D. Awesome going to get a plaque of this made.

Paper if you want to read.

Congrats! Way out of my league of brains and intelligence. Just reading the header of that article makes my ovaries shrink.

Um... I mean... makes my head hurt.

This day is already getting better. Finally found out that my research in college was finally published. Now I'm a published author that hates english :D. Awesome going to get a plaque of this made.

Congrats! Seems like a solid reason to crack open a few tonight (even though Remmy will beat you to it by many hours!)

More Coff.

Wish I were brewing today. BTW, Superman left you a message on your iPhone.

Did manage to pick-up grain so I can brew another beer on Friday. :fro:
Haha, it's Clash of Clans...a game I play.

That's awesome but holy fuq on the title! Haha

Thinking I'll open a brew.

Just made a batch of cold brewed coffee day before yesterday...having some this morning. Smooth stuff!

Congrats man, that's exciting! I'll echo the others in saying that the title alone was intimidating. Lol.

Back