Time to buy stock in Twinkies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus, that would just be way too much logic for the Government to handle. I'm thinking tax the **** out of it and boost the economy... but what do I know?

I think Peter Tosh is dead. He used to have a guitar shaped like an M-16! :rockin:

Tommy Chong's still around....

died on sept 11 in 1987... guess i missed that, maybe we shouldn't smoke so much ganja....;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLJFRgE4Ywk]YouTube - Peter Tosh - Stepping Razor[/ame]

Peter Tosh kicks arse.

And just to keep this on topic...

singer smoke it
and players of instrument too
legalize it, yeah yeah
that the best that you can do
doctors smoke it
nurses smoke it
judges smoke it
even the lawyers too

legalize it - don't criticize it
legalize it and I will advertize it

Damn people just think Obama will solve everything

Great video below "When Obama becomes president."

I still haven't seen oil drop to $1.50 a barrel, fried chicken rise to $600 a bucket, or Cadillac sell three million escalades in one day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbPIPrX_pcQ]YouTube - Day After Obama Becomes President[/ame]

that video had nothing to do with obama.

he's not even president yet and this article is all speculation.

wtf is wrong with people?

i really doubt he would or could legalize marijuana...but i'm all for it.

legalize it - don't criticize it
legalize it and I will advertize it

that's why he'd be the perfect ambassador for the movement. course the ak guitar might throw folks for a loop...

when they figure out we want to smoke ganj, and overthrow them we'll be fecked... :fro:

I don't think he'll do anything about it. Although, he's said he'd like to let states decide what to do with offenders and leave the feds out of the picture. When 13 states have medical marijuana laws but sick patients in those states can still go to jail because of the feds, there's something wrong with the equation.

Decriminalize it, make it safer to get, and tax it.

Back