Pacman IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used pacman in my last 2 DFH 60-min IPA clones and it turned out great. Actually, I dumped the second batch of wort directly on the cake after transferring the first to secondary. I realized later that I probably should have removed some of it for later use because fermentation was nearly explosive seemed like.
FishinDave is exactly right, very fast and clean.

I used pacman in my last 2 DFH 60-min IPA clones and it turned out great. Actually, I dumped the second batch of wort directly on the cake after transferring the first to secondary. I realized later that I probably should have removed some of it for later use because fermentation was nearly explosive seemed like.
FishinDave is exactly right, very fast and clean.

Yep, me too. I just did my traditional DFH 60 minute close with the pacman yeast cake from a Dead Guy clone. It was great. Since I no longer have pacman, I'm using wlp001.

I used Pacman on a pretty meaty pale ale. It fermented in about three days and the beer was excellent.

Back