What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone's beer looks great tonight.
Happy birthday to me! Beer and coaster thanks to hello and chocolate thanks to my kids.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403828452.246871.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Remmy would you pm me the recipe for your papaya bomb? I'm comparing recipes to try and figure out what I want to do.

Please, please, please PM me so I do not forget. I will send it to you. I am buZed as hell right kw and just had to re-subscribe to this thread as I guess I insu need nh mistake. I'll send it over.

I taste it alot in ipas. Guess its juat my palate. I like fruit hops than pine/onion.

If you are ever down here give us a heads up and we will dink like fishes.

I got a 100% brett beer that is ready. Im debating on dry hopping with nelson sauvant, amarillo, or sorachi ace. Those are on my mind now.

What was your recipe on the brett beer, I picked up a vial at the LHBS tonight and I want to give it a go.
More RyePA

Please, please, please PM me so I do not forget. I will send it to you. I am buZed as hell right kw and just had to re-subscribe to this thread as I guess I insu need nh mistake. I'll send it over.

Didnt know it was sloppy saturdays already lol.

What was your recipe on the brett beer, I picked up a vial at the LHBS tonight and I want to give it a go.
More RyePA

Just pilz,wheat, and a little crystal, acid malt and some dextrine malt. I used a commercial beer for the brett. Going to dry hop and bottle soon

Didnt know it was sloppy saturdays already lol.

Just pilz,wheat, and a little crystal, acid malt and some dextrine malt. I used a commercial beer for the brett. Going to dry hop and bottle soon

I'm bu]| as hell and glad my wife is ok with it. I keep trying to tell myself I'm ok but Jesus I am lightheaded ad **** right now. Probably should've had one less beer

I'm bu]| as hell and glad my wife is ok with it. I keep trying to tell myself I'm ok but Jesus I am lightheaded ad **** right now. Probably should've had one less beer

You sir, are the best.

Sent from the Bat Cave

View attachment 207767

Sam Adams Rebel IPA.. Smells nice, but not much else to say about it.
Finally tore out the carpet in this bedroom (last room I have to do) to refinish the 90 year old floors. Ugh.

Nice! I've been trying to get that one since Prairie started coming to St. Louis but it's always gone within a couple hours. I'm drinking a Contact High by 4 Hands.

Sent from the Bat Cave

If you want to do a little trade for some bomb let me know.

I should take a photo on all the praire stouts i have lol

I'll send it know.

If you need info, let me know. It would be my pleasure to help you as much as I can.

I'll definitely hit you up when I get my @$!# together.

Pretty much a bud light.

Hahaha. That's homer never gonna drink stuff.

Drinking my chile beer unintentionally. Didn't realize what I opened, so I guess I'm smacked!

Ok call me crazy but I just made a float out of buffalo sweat and vanilla ice cream, orgasmic I tell you

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Stout Floats are killer!

Trying to save some French Broad We Heavy-er Scotch Ale to take home...maybe I'll get by Oskar Blues tomorrow. Tonight, it's sugar free lemonade.

It most certainly is.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I need to make it by there one of these days. They do some creative things...in a good way. I've heard they're selling at a couple of Dierbergs, but I haven't seen it at mine yet.

Ok call me crazy but I just made a float out of buffalo sweat and vanilla ice cream, orgasmic I tell you

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

A month ago I would have, but while in New Orleans NOLA brewery tap room was serving up a peppermint chocolate stout with blue bell vanilla ice cream. Out of this world!!!

I need to make it by there one of these days. They do some creative things...in a good way. I've heard they're selling at a couple of Dierbergs, but I haven't seen it at mine yet.

Are you far from the city? If you aren't and you haven't been, you are crazy my friend. They are throwing the Midwest Belgian Beer Fest next month and there is an amazing lineup coming. (Hill Farmstead, Wicked Weed, Side Project, Perennial, Cigar City, Crooked Stave, and so many more)

Sent from the Bat Cave

Latest posts

Back