Xbox 360 Gamertags!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the FB and last.fm updates, though neither of them look great for actually updating information. It's nice for viewing stuff though.

ok, I just bought Borderlands off CL and re-upped my live account (its only $40 right now). I'm ready to waste some valuable time. I have my xbox hooked up to one of the many monitors on my desk so I can still waste time on here. I like to multitask :D now I gotta find my headset...

I wish they made a decent wireless headset for the 360--- its a shame they didn't just go with a standard bluetooth.

BWeaver15
Just started playing MW2 online last night. I blow but am getting the hang of it. I have about 1 hour coop experience and 1 hour online experience.

I thought about playing Campaign for a week to get used to it, but figured, "I bought the game for online play, I'll just jump in. It was nice once my buddy told me how to mute the jackasses. I've got a trainer so to speak that I've been playing with and he's been helping a lot. It's been a long time since I've played anything online.

Just got my 360, want to play some MW2 and halo

tag: eatdeathweed

got a day off so may be playing most of today :)

Just got my 360, want to play some MW2 and halo

tag: eatdeathweed

got a day off so may be playing most of today :)

Wondered who that was:) I was thinking it was Yoop's boy. Added you last night. I've been playing MW2 the past few nights. See ya on there sometime. I'm usually on between 7:30pm and 1am Eastern when I get the chance.

mines....well...Diablotastic

Been rockin the **** outta CoD MW2

If you send a FR...plz send a message saying your from HBT so i know it's a member and not some junky goofball tryin to find people to boost with

Wondered who that was:) I was thinking it was Yoop's boy. Added you last night. I've been playing MW2 the past few nights. See ya on there sometime. I'm usually on between 7:30pm and 1am Eastern when I get the chance.

haha, yeah, yours was the last name on the list I knew so I added you first. I didnt get to play last night, but hoping to get some time this weekend. I'm getting my ass kicked, but slowly picking up the ropes on MW2 :)

haha, yeah, yours was the last name on the list I knew so I added you first. I didnt get to play last night, but hoping to get some time this weekend. I'm getting my ass kicked, but slowly picking up the ropes on MW2 :)

It'll be nice to play against a fellow "getting my arsed kicked" player:)
I was on last night from about 9-12:30. I just can't put the controller away. I payed single player campaign from about 11-12:30.
I'm level 20-22. Can't remember. Slowly picking up new guns and add-ons and learning how to use the attachments. It's been a few years since I played anything online or any FPS (Call of Duty 2) but I'm getting the hang of it. Just waiting for Level 40 when I get the M16A4.

failsafe loadout for MW2 online multiplayer

Primary weapon: Any AR with grenade launcher
Sencondary weapon: Stinger

Equipment: Claymore

perk1 Scavenger
perk2 Cold Blooded
perk3 Ninja

Yeah...I play too much lol....Scavenger perk keeps your noob tube and claymores filled

I just got Bling! last night so I'll either use :
Primaries
Scar-H with Heartbeat Monitor and AGOC Scope
TAR-21

Secondaries
AA-12 with Red Dot Sight

I change perks and all that regularly until I figure out what I'll like.

What unlocks Ninja and Ninja Pro?

I was on last night from about 9-12:30. I just can't put the controller away. I payed single player campaign from about 11-12:30.
I'm level 20-22. Can't remember. Slowly picking up new guns and add-ons and learning how to use the attachments. It's been a few years since I played anything online or any FPS (Call of Duty 2) but I'm getting the hang of it. Just waiting for Level 40 when I get the M16A4.

I was hooked around xmas and new years but haven't had much time to play since then. Hopefully I will be able to get a few hours in this weekend.

I just got Bling! last night so I'll either use :
Primaries
Scar-H with Heartbeat Monitor and AGOC Scope
TAR-21

Secondaries
AA-12 with Red Dot Sight

I change perks and all that regularly until I figure out what I'll like.

What unlocks Ninja and Ninja Pro?

I dont remember when Ninja gets unlocked buts nice not to show up on heartbeat sensors too :)

failsafe loadout for MW2 online multiplayer

Primary weapon: Any AR with grenade launcher
Sencondary weapon: Stinger

Equipment: Claymore

perk1 Scavenger
perk2 Cold Blooded
perk3 Ninja

Yeah...I play too much lol....Scavenger perk keeps your noob tube and claymores filled

I keep this kit up, but with the spas just incase I get stuck in matches with kids doing the same thing.

otherwise.

Fal - Acog, Silencer
G18 - Silencer, Extended Mag
Throwing Knife

Bling
Cold
Ninja

Usually team deathmatch and sabotage. Sometimes I will play the random one (can't remember what it is called)

They use them a lot more in Search, Headquarters and the Hardcore variants, I don't see a lot of people using them but at least one a match has it.

Mine is DavidnDC

Currently hooked on Forza 3 and NHL10 but plan on trying out CoDMW2 online in the near future.

Im going to try to get on some tonight, if I happen to see you ill shoot you a message. Then we can both be targets together :)

Mine is DavidnDC

Currently hooked on Forza 3 and NHL10 but plan on trying out CoDMW2 online in the near future.

I will destroy you in some MW2! I think I even got dad to a good standard last time he was down here playing some spec op mode.

Deathweed no playing for you man... you have brewing to catch up on and oh that vet career thing; but mainly brewing!

I used the heart beat monitor last night cause I just got it, but I can see myself stopping after the newness wears off. Watching that thing + the map + all the crazy bastards running around in the darkness..son of a b!tch I didn't even think to adjust the screen for my component 2 setup that is ONLY used for MW2 nowadays.

"RushN24"

Im always down to play. I mostly play COD MW2, I love kickin the **** out of the little kids that spend countless hours playing and say the craziest things and think they tough. lol its just a game...

"RushN24"

Im always down to play. I mostly play COD MW2, I love kickin the **** out of the little kids that spend countless hours playing and say the craziest things and think they tough. lol its just a game...

Same here.... also love playing against the French kids in the afternoon. Late night games are good as you can get....

Anyone here heard or seen the Care Package Glitch? If you know how to use it share it with everyone you can so they can patch it as more people use it due to the demand. Its a fun glitch to use though in deathmatch modes on a small map. Nothing better than not avoiding bullets but fallin packages from the sky :drunk:

I'm llazy_llama on Steam, Xbox Live, and on Play Station Network. My 360 is disabled until the next new amazing -platform exclusive- game comes out. I know that game consoles are getting ready to go the way of the dinosaur (next 20 years, I personally guarantee it) and in preparation and support, I always prefer to buy games on the PC. I also prefer digital downloads to hard media.

I will say that XBL started a new movement in Indie games, which Steam (PC) and PSN (PS3) are rapidly supporting. The entire Indie game movement just blows me away, some of the innovations I've seen in the last 2 years dwarf the changes in the gaming industry I've witnessed during the decade prior. The commonality is the lack of hard media. These new Indie games are released without discs, they are straight digital downloads only. So much money is saved in packaging, shipping, marketing, distribution, etc...

Anyway, [/tangent]
Man, I hope someone starts a thread about Consoles Vs. PC in the debate section. I'm in just the mood for something like that. ;)

I just noticed that in cod MW2 in the airport map in the "dreams" store the bottom right magazine in the rack is "beer brewer monthly"

Back