Hey! I am a craft brewer too!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww shucks you guys... if only my real clients were like you :).
My big rush is personal- I'm getting married very soon, and things are busy now, but will only get worse...

Aww shucks you guys... if only my real clients were like you :).
My big rush is personal- I'm getting married very soon, and things are busy now, but will only get worse...

So, when the reverend says,"for better or worse." you're planning ahead.

Wow, I did not even see this until today. Looks fantastic and take what time you need. And congratulations on getting married.
I can't wait to see the final product.

+1 Congrats to the nuptuals! :mug:

Take whatever time you need on this. I'm eager to see it but you are going way above and beyond so I'll wait as long as you need me too!

-Tripod

Thanks all... and by it's only getting worse... I meant that my level of busy will only increase until the wedding. After that... I will be able to brew again, be able to bike again, be able to think about something besides the wedding. But I don't think this should wait another month and a half... so umm... I'm encoding it now, will upload it tomorrow.

James,
Sorry we couldn't get anything hooked up as far as the audio edit, he had unexpected car problems that took up the weekend, anyway, I sent you a PM. I guess I'll tell him to stop working on it if you're doing it. He worked today from 7AM to 11:30PM then looked at the files and just called me, about midnight now, So he tried anyway. I didn't think there was much wrong with it the way you had it but you guys know more about that, anyway, enough rambling, later, Vern.

Very, very cool! Well done.

I would love to host it but I don't know how to host videos that you can stream via the web like that. Is there open source software I could install that does it?

If it's a .mp4 (or .m4v, .flv etc) you can probably hack the Wordpress flash plugin to make it work, but I think embedding a Youtube video would work just as well. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but I think having an easy to remember url (especially one that links back to HBT) would be good for the video. And I know that I plan on distributing the hell out of this when it comes out :D

(seriously, I think if we're annoying-but-polite enough on Twitter we can get Greg Koch's attention, probably Ray Daniels', can email it to good ol' Charlie P...)

Oh, and James, I remember how insanely stressful it was when I got married. If it takes another month and a half, it takes another month and a half.

What stress? I loved my wife, and wanted to marry her forever, and I really didn't have much to do except say "I do" and dance with a bunch of hot chicks at the reception. The grooms have it EASY!

Well we made the mistake of doing everything ourselves and not really paying for anything (mostly because we were 20 and nobody helped us finance it). So there was helping with the cooking, packing (it was at a campground), dealing with my future in-laws living with us, making sure we had everything, setting up all the chairs and everything, etc. Either elope or pay people to do all that crap for you is my advice to kids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back