BIAB PHOTOS? Donate!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
Hey, I am asking for a little help on a project that I am doing. I am putting together a simple article with an overview of the BIAB process. Anyone here on HBT have photos of your BIAB process that I can include? Thanks!!

Pol

When do you need them? I'll be brewing this weekend (hopefully) and should be able to snap some photos. But probably won't be able to get them posted till Monday.

I'll prolly post them anyway, even if that's too late.

Yeah yeah Id love to see them and use them if that is OK

I'm going to be doing a mini mash tomorrow -- mash on the stove top -- boil on the deck...

what do you need pics of?

shot list?

have DSLR

I need photos of thne actual BIAB method. The full all grain method... not PMs. This is becuase there are distinct differences in these methods and some of the same rules, dont apply.

Daddymen, thanks got the PM I am going to take a look.

The title kind of reminds me of my high school senior class' motto, "Don't hate, graduate." Yeah, my high school was ghetto.:)

I am not doing BIAB. As the OP states, I am providing some material for a website, writing an overview of BIAB and needed some pics to suppliment my commentary.

Daddymen proivided some EXCELLENT photos of each step in the process. Thanks bud. The article has been submitted, should go live in the coming week. Thanks again guys.

Back