GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fruitville Station was good, so was Chasing Tyson (reminded me of the days when boxing mattered and I learned a lot about Hollyfield I never knew)

Too busy to read through, but Making A Murderer was binged watched in 3 days. I still on the fence, but if Casey Anthony can get off....WTF

I can't bring myself to watch the murderer show. I deal with enough of that stuff in real life.

However, I think there's a new season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia on there. Wish a new season of Archer would get on there!

I can't bring myself to watch the murderer show. I deal with enough of that stuff in real life.

However, I think there's a new season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia on there. Wish a new season of Archer would get on there!

It will piss you off. You have to remember though that as with any documentary it is biased. As if the news isn't though.

Wife and I just finished the newest season of Always Sunny. More of the same, which of course means it's hilarious.

I'm only on season four so I have aways to go. No spoilers please.

would not do that, but do have to warn you, depending on who you talk to, you may want to not continue to season 5

I think 5 and 6 aren't too bad, but if you do make it to the end of season 6, you are forced to watch 7, then you might as well stick around for the final season.

7 & 8 are pretty awful

They aired "Angie Tribeca" last night to start a 25-hour marathon. After the marathon you will be able to watch it weekly as usual (or download the entire season...)

Think of it as a reboot of "Naked Gun". Because that's pretty much exactly what it is.

It's right up my alley, though, so I'm loving it! Lots of plays on words and sight gags.

At the start of each episode the opening credits plays while a man screams, ALA NTSF:SD:SUV's "DIEGO!" and then when the show starts they show this guy actually being hurt and screaming. I'm looking forward to seeing the different way's he's getting hurt each episode!

I don't understand why people feel the need to tell a person that the show they like gets worse? I personally think Dexter was solid all the way through. Let the man decide for himself. It's so trendy and popular to hate on Dexter's last few seasons. I thought they were great. ya jerks! :)

I don't understand why people feel the need to tell a person that the show they like gets worse? I personally think Dexter was solid all the way through. Let the man decide for himself. It's so trendy and popular to hate on Dexter's last few seasons. I thought they were great. ya jerks! :)

I will admit that I lost interest during the Julia Styles season.

Just finished watching the first season of Daredevil while stuck at work without HBT over the weekend. Still have to catch up on the rest of the stuff that everyone tells me I have to watch.

Dexter went downhill in the last few seasons for me too, but it was still worth watching. I actually thought the ending was very fitting too, but that seems to be a minority opinion.

Wife and I are working through Jessica Jones now. Not quite as entertaining as Daredevil but it is picking up considerably.

Anyone have any good recommendations for horror movies on Netflix? I browse through the horror section and they all look like garbage b movies. Wow, a bunch of college kids partying in the woods. Wonder what happens?

Anyone have any good recommendations for horror movies on Netflix? I browse through the horror section and they all look like garbage b movies. Wow, a bunch of college kids partying in the woods. Wonder what happens?

The Babadook, The Shining, Dead Snow, Troll Hunter, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

I must be the only person who thought Troll Hunter was utter crap.

I agree with the rest of those, though.

I would also add:

Re-Animator
Let the Right One In
The Host
Pontypool
The Others
From Dusk Til Dawn
The Fly (although Cronenberg's remake is way better in my opinion)
Oldboy (not sure if this counts as horror, but it shows up when I search for other horror titles, and it's $@&$@ awesome)

Been watching Mozart in the Jungle on Amazon. Pretty decent, but I can see where a lot of people might not appreciate it. It's probably the best show that my wife and I can stand to watch. The kid likes it too, so far. I'm about 4 episodes in and holding out hope that it continues to entertain me.

The Babadook, The Shining, Dead Snow, Troll Hunter, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Troll Hunter was one I picked to annoy the GF. Turned out to be AHH...MAZING! Loved it.

Tucker & Dale....OMG that was so funny I was basically in pain from laughing most of the time. It hit both our FB feeds as a referral.

...ps....when I first met the GF....(it turns out her test of ME)...she made me watch Dead Snow.

I must be the only person who thought Troll Hunter was utter crap.

I agree with the rest of those, though.

I would also add:
Re-Animator

WAIT...Troll Hunter was crap but Re-Animator is on your list?!?!? The only reason re-animator is anywhere close to a movie I would suggest is because in the 80's it was kinda shocking with the cat and stuff. It does not hold up over time.

:-D

my test on whether the BigHair was a match was her thoughts on Mars Attacks! she loved it, wasn't bothered by SJP's head on a chihuahua

compared to my 1st wife, who hated it. also walked out on Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction

whereas the BigHair and I watched Pulp Fiction for our first date. Her VHS copy

Probably late to this party but The League is on Netflix. We just finished the first season and have had more than a few laughs.

Getting back into Portlandia. Wife is not much into it anymore, but I think it's an interesting sketch show and I love seeing the different characters they come up with.

Latest posts

Back