What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminal Gravity Brewing IPA. (all my favorite oregon IPAs are cloudy as a hef)

P1020657.jpg

that was my show. one of 4 vocalists. musta been '00. that was also in my chugging Maudite & La Fin Du Monde days. and I mean chug, not drink fast. I was an idiot.

I don't see any feces or broken glass and you're not wearing a thong (or at least just a thong), so still no GG Allin.

Some of this. Then some of that next. Great beers and great prices for bombers. Wait,wait,wait.. This Deschutes Amarillo IPA here is ok not great,it reminds me of a strong pilsner with noble hop like character and strong pilsner malt character,another deschutes beer im not a fan of although its worth 5 bucks a bomber. JUst not the amarillo I know. Im use to that juicy orange fruit character.Nor an ipa I like-its a strong pilsner as far as I can tell. Its got more of a lemon tart character to it. Has a lot of light sweet malt character to it along with a grassy and particularly lemon and yet weaker noble hop character.Not that noble hops are bad. Just far away from a kind of ipa i like. Id swear that its pretty much an imperial pilsner. Still a decent beer though.
Evil dead is great but I like My bloody valentine way more. Hoppy reds are my favorate style I think like Hop rod rye,Founders red rye,Two Brothers Cane and Ebel. Think Ill finish up that Evil Dead now.

evil dead.jpg

freshies.jpg

Well as far as I'm concerned I never really won!! I mean dose anyone really win?
Hmm, yes and no. Most of the fights I've ever gotten in have been after my brain shut down. Just emotion, hormones, and adrenaline. The very few times I've managed to control my temper, yeah I can say I won those. Coming out without any real injuries when the other guy is going to the hospital qualifies I think.

NIZZLE said:
Well as far as I'm concerned I never really won!! I mean dose anyone really win?
It's a matter if perspective kid. I have done my share of loosing don't like it and def know it was a LOSS!!!!!
Remy 13 last pour of VSOP 07 bye bye!!

It's a matter if perspective kid. I have done my share of loosing don't like it and def know it was a LOSS!!!!!
Remy 13 last pour of VSOP 07 bye bye!!

Well my perspective tells me this isn't a fight forum so let's carry on with are dranking. Cider and goose over hear ;-) good day sir

Nizzel may have a different opinion lately.
I suppose if you are going to jail, then it's not so much a victory. :)

Hmm, out of cider now. To make a mixed drink, pour myself some wine, or switch to something chemically inoffensive?

I suppose if you are going to jail, then it's not so much a victory. :)

Hmm, out of cider now. To make a mixed drink, pour myself some wine, or switch to something chemically inoffensive?

I say switch to something chemically inoffensive :fro:

image-1362513893.jpg

HB Nelson Saison. My second attempt at the style. 7.35 abv, higher than I was looking for again (Belle Saison fermented at 90+). 3oz Nelson, .5 FWH, .5 @ 15, and a 2oz "stir-pool" (180-150 degrees with the chiller off). Awesome Nelson white wine flavors coming through. Now all I have to do is fix my leaky TapRite regulator so I can get some decent carbonation.

Billy-Klubb said:
that was my show. one of 4 vocalists. musta been '00. that was also in my chugging Maudite & La Fin Du Monde days. and I mean chug, not drink fast. I was an idiot.
Still doin it!
[ame]http://youtu.be/DF52AdOUQTY[/ame]
Can't give it up yet

Back