and now we play the waiting game....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerninja

Reaction score
So i just bottled this morning, and now im wishing that mankind had perfected time travel...

:mug: take the beer from my hand young grasshopper :mug:

I just checked my calendar and I only bottled my German wheat about two weeks ago. I have been hitting it already. That's what I like about the wheat beers. They are quick.
I'll be bottling 5 gallons of my APA today. It should be ready in two weeks.

I just checked my calendar and I only bottled my German wheat about two weeks ago. I have been hitting it already. That's what I like about the wheat beers. They are quick.
I'll be bottling 5 gallons of my APA today. It should be ready in two weeks.

Im looking forward brewing some wheats over our summer down here. Ive also enjoyed hoppy IPAs very young, its great when you can pop a taster to get an idea what you will end up with and the beer is almost peaking :ban:

im drinking an ipa that has been in bottles for 4 days right now. i was just checking to see how she was doing but now i may have a tough time waiting another 2 weeks to drink. its pretty damn good. as a matter of a fact its excellent, and a little 1/8 inch head.

I just brewed a Belgian Strong that will likely have to ferment at least three weeks and then bottle condition for four or five months.

Why did I do this to myself??

Hold the phone! In what world is 'kid at christmas' rated 5 in a scale of 1-10? Based on that scale, 10 would have to be sex with no less than 4 supermodels at once.

Hold the phone! In what world is 'kid at christmas' rated 5 in a scale of 1-10? Based on that scale, 10 would have to be sex with no less than 4 supermodels at once.

hey I've had a few brews where I was at least as excited as a kid at Christmas, I dont think I've been as excited as I would be to have four supermodels though so I think thats a good limit.

im drinking an ipa that has been in bottles for 4 days right now. i was just checking to see how she was doing but now i may have a tough time waiting another 2 weeks to drink. its pretty damn good. as a matter of a fact its excellent, and a little 1/8 inch head.

You got something to look forward to! After four days, carbing has not even finished. Wait as long as you can, even if you have to go retail!

well im going to have to go with a 9 if 10 is sex with 4 supermodels. well 9.5....6 if it was 4 megan foxes...

Back