Holiday Cheer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

libs

Reaction score
Recently, after having dinner at my parents house, my dad and I were chatting when he asked me what I had brewing. I told him that there was sadly nothing in the jars at the moment, and that, sadder still, there wasn't anything coming up.

My parents have a Christmas Eve party every year that is pretty well attended, and has turned into much more of an adult party then I remember from when I was a kid.

He asked me if there was going to be any home brew for Christmas this year, and I told him that since nothing was going currently (this was the middle of November), it wasn't looking good.

I'm not sure if this was his plan all along, but he pretty much slapped a $50 down on the dinner table and told me that he wanted the beer that he provided for the party this year to be made in my basement.

There are two cases of Oberon clone and two cases of EdWorts Apfelwine (one of my Ma's favorites) bottle conditioning as I type............

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Back