Hello from Vancouver, BC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundsandsuds

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been reading through some of the stickies and have been enjoying the great dialog going on here. Lots of great tips and info. I'll mostly sit back and read (and use the search function) for now. I'm a member of a saxophone forum (I play saxophone semi-professionally) and I know how it is to see the same questions being asked almost daily by people who can't be bothered to search the forum (or use google.)
I've got two batches under my belt. A Weizen that I bottled a little over a week ago and a Barleywine which is still (and will be for a while) in the primary.
I've devoured the Complete Joy of HomeBrewing and Designing Great Beers but there's clearly a lot of info here not covered in either.

thanks,
Shane Krause

I should probably mention here that I was born in and grew up in Prince George, BC, a town whose claim to fame is being the home of the brewery where all the interior brewery filming for Strange Brew was done.

Glad to have you! I am also new. Brewing is not only a hobby that you can enjoy, but also your freinds!

Back