Cincinnati Ohio - Bulk Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy most of my bulk grain from Paradise. If you talk to Jeff, the owner, he occasionally puts out an email and fills available pallet space with requests of customers. I'm sure you can buy bulk from Listermann's as well.

I don't mean to discourage a group buy, just sayin, there wasn't a lot of interest before.

Listermann's will order full bags for you. You need to pay in advance and they will let you know when the grain arrives. Here is some pricing I got from them in May:

Briess – Pale Malt – 42.00 + tax
Briess – 2-Row – 42.00 + tax
Munton – Maris Otter – 48.30 + tax
Weyermann – Pils Malt – 52.50 + tax
Briess – Pils Malt 42.00 + tax

Brewtensils (Belmont Party Supply) in Dayton has started doing 2 bulk buys per year. The last one was in April so they should be doing one in Oct/Nov.

I paid $38 for GW 2-row, $41 BM Pils and $45 for Bairds pale in April. Plus no tax on homebrew ingredients @ Brewtensils. :)

Brewtensils (Belmont Party Supply) in Dayton has started doing 2 bulk buys per year. The last one was in April so they should be doing one in Oct/Nov.

I paid $38 for GW 2-row, $41 BM Pils and $45 for Bairds pale in April. Plus no tax on homebrew ingredients @ Brewtensils. :)

There should never be tax on food items in Ohio.

-d

Back