St. Joseph, Missouri Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgayer

Reaction score
Looking for St. Joseph, Mo. area mead and wine brewers. About the only contact I have is with the LHBS and it is closing it's doors on the 4th. Great buys right now however.

Can't really find any info on a brew club in the area but want to get together and share ideas, receipes, techs, and of course a few bottles of brew!
:mug:

RichBrewer said:
I found this at the AHA web site:
http://www.beertown.org/homebrewing/listings.asp

Foamy Express Ryeders ID #: 000152546
3508 South 22nd Street
Saint Joseph, MO 64503 USA
816-233-9688
[email protected]

You can do a search there as well. There are more clubs but I'm not sure how close they are to your location. :mug:

This is what I have run up against! So I am just looking for people interested through the forums! Thanks for the info however. There are several around but an hour drive 1 way to KC keeps me in the St Joseph, mo area.

mgayer,
I just came across your post. I have been home brewing for several years now and I'm in the process of switching over to All-grain brewing. Just thought I would say hi and see if you still live in the St. Joe area. I see your Location says Alabama on your post. I lived in Birmingham for a few years. I'm getting ready to purchase a Monster Mill and motorize it. So if you ever need some grains crushed just let me know.

-David

Back